Thursday 29 September 2016

Day 2

I'm just keeping the titles simple. It is absolutely tipping it down outside. He's already gone to work. He argues why not? He feels fine. Plus keeping busy keeps your mind busy. Plus being self employed, we need the £££.

Anyway, I was trawling the Internet and I found an image on google images that most closely resembles what we saw on the computer screen. A less shocked me would have asked for a print.
Obviously it's not exactly the same but from my memory, out of the thousands of images you get when you google the words.

T2 left kidney renal cancer

This one is from
radiology key.com






You can see the white arrow pointing to the large circular shape. That's what His looked like. Nothing like the normal small neat kidney shaped kidney on the other side. 

I got the T2 bit from my own research. They won't actually stage the cancer until it's been tested.
No biopsy. We are straight on the waiting list as a priority to get this thing removed. The posh word for this is a nephrectomy. Once it's out, they'll test it.

No idea when this will be. As The Smiths sang, How Soon Is Now. I wanted them to do it there and then. 

I'll talk about what led us here over the next few days. I'm off to ice some buns for my local Macmillan coffee morning. 

Day 2 -done

No comments:

Post a Comment